- Shareholder actions
- Contract disputes
- Purchase and sale of business
- Professional malpractice
- Reconstruction and reconciliation of financial transactions
- Business interruption, lost profits and other economic damages
- Class Action litigation/complex data analysis
- Court-appointed auditor
- Corporate internal investigations
- Quantification of damages due to management or employee fraud/theft
- White collar criminal prosecution and defense matters
- Bank, mortgage or other lending institution fraud investigations
- Wire fraud matters
- Securities fraud matters
- Fraud check ups (Internal control system review)
- Coordination with law enforcement and legal counsel
IAG Forensics & Valuation is a CPA firm that specializes in forensic accounting, fraud investigation, business valuation and litigation support.
Our clients are primarily litigation attorneys who need litigation support and expert witness services in cases involving complex financial matters.
Our Partners & Principals have served as expert witnesses in hundreds of cases in Georgia State and Superior courts, Federal court and courts in other states.
Our team is comprised of professionals who have the experience and professional judgement to effectively assist in a wide variety of matters for many types of clients. The depth and breadth of our experience and the number of qualified professionals allows us to deliver superior services in a timely and cost-effective manner.
GIVE US A CALL
Any matter that involves the investigation, reconstruction and reconciliation of complex financial transactions is a great prospective project for IAG.
Set Up Your Appointment Today
We welcome you to contact us to privately discuss your needs.